About natural mushroom specialty shop “San-raku”
I will introduce my recently discovered favorite natural mushroom specialty store.
This shop is a specialty shop of natural mushrooms, unusual mushrooms that are not available at supermarkets are sold side by side at the shop front. I also examined it later, it seems to be introduced on TV many times so far.
I bought a mushroom pack for mushroom soup, a woman clerk kindly taught me how to cook, and finally gave me a recipe printed on paper.
When I stop by at the foot of Mt.Fuji from now on, I definitely want to visit this shop again.
8532-95 Narusawa village Minamitsuru gun, Yamanashi prefecture
In the case of a drive, it is located near the roadside station “Narusawa” along National Route 139 and the hot spring “Yurari”.
In the case of hiking, the shop is in the place where you came out of the trail of Kouyoudai and passed to National Route 139.
How to make natural mushroom soup
The following is a recipe of natural mushroom soup that I was taught by a clerk of “San-raku” of a mushroom specialty shop.
- Please immerse in thin salt water for 20 minutes, this is to remove insects just in case. Wipe each mushroom with a damp cloth or with kitchen paper towel and only do this as need to remove dirt and debris.
- Gently rinse the saltwater with tap water to remove dirt.
- Cut the mushrooms and put it in a boiling pot and boil for a while.
- When the pot boils, ash will appear and carefully remove it.
- Seasoning is okay with your preference, I seasoned with miso or soy sauce because I am Japanese.
Since natural mushrooms get good soup stock, adding other seasonings and seasonings is unnecessary.
Please enjoy the grace of nature.